Living as you like it
A rest and relax abode. A minimalist yet cozy retreat. Vibrant flush of colours. Zen-like ambience. Whatever’s your preferred home style, The Furniture Mall has it all to create your dream home.
Pave your step closer to realising your dream by visiting The Furniture Mall now.
Modern or Classic. Oriental or Ethnic. Wood or Leather. Vibrant or Pastel. Mattress or Waterbeds. The Furniture Mall has it all. Plus fine selection of exquisite lightings, decorative accessories, interior design and home styling services to create and complete every dream home.
With 40 STORES and over 70 BRANDS, The Furniture Mall is the one-stop destination to offer the widest array of quality furniture, furnishing items and interior design services to satisfy different furnishing needs and preferences.
With The Furniture Mall, it simply is all about. Living as you like it. .
History of The Furniture Mall
The Furniture Mall concept was mooted by the Singapore Furniture Association to find a long term solution for members to succeed in an increasingly costly and competitive environment due to the influx of big furniture stores into the local market.
Encouraged by the then National Productive Board (now SPRING Singapore), the Association sent a study mission to the United States in 1993 to learn about new retailing concepts. In the following year, the Singapore Furniture Association decided to form The Furniture Mall at The Plaza, Beach Road, to provide various advantages to members, who would not be able to enjoy otherwise when they operate independently. The benefits include:
- Retail Synergy – Group Branding, creating a reputation of reliability and quality for tenants in the mall, as well as ability to compete for attention of consumers.
- Convenience for consumers by providing product variety and complementation including interior design services.
- Lower rental through economy of scale in block leasing of retail space.
- Cost effective co-op advertising & promotion and operations.
To be the leader in furniture and furnishings mall by providing quality services and satisfying our customer lifestyle.
What is FIRAC?
FIRAC is the abbreviation of Furniture & Interior Renovations Advisory Committee. FIRAC was set up in August 1997 to provide its members with an alternative means of resolving disputes with consumers and enhance the public’s knowledge in furniture and renovation.
What Can FIRAC Do For You?
FIRAC aims to act as a platform to serve both the retailers and consumers in terms of good quality and good products.
- FIRAC aims to serve both retailers and consumers.
- FIRAC provides free mediation service, in which, FIRAC acts as a mediator to assist parties (retailers and con summers) to resolve their differences in an amicable manner.
- FIRAC aims to protect consumers’ interests in ensuring that they receive value-for-money products and good quality service.
- FIRAC acts as a quality trademark for Retailers to operate their business and served to provide good quality assurance to the consumers.