1. Vacuum your carpet at least once or twice a week.
2. If you notice any thread or yarn coming out do not pull it. Trim it evenly to the rug surface.
3. Rotate your carpet by 180° every six months, as this will decrease wear to heavily used areas.
4. In the event of stains of red wine or fruit juice immediately soak up with kitchen roll.
5. Do not allow the stain to dry in.
6. When treating stains, always work from the outside in, so that you do not make the stain larger.
7. Send your carpet for professional cleaning and washing at least once in 2 years